Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged by Kim

Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.

1. Where is your cellphone? in my purse
2. Your significant other? At school
3. Your hair? light brown with highlights and gray :(
4. Your mother? Retired & wonderful
5. Your Father? Retired & wonderful
6. Your favorite thing? laughing with my kids
7. Your dream last night? don't think I did?
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream goal? To be happy and become a Holistic Health Counselor
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? Failing as a mother.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? practicing as a Holistic Health Counselor
14. What you’re not? extrovert
15. Muffins? Love'em
16. One of your wish list items? a home office
17. Where you grew up? On a farm
18. Last thing you did? finished my medical transcription
19. What are you wearing? Black pants, red shirt.
20. Favorite gadget? My camera
21. Your pets? Molly, our beagle.
22. Your computer? almost 4 years old
23.Your mood? Happy and tired
24. Missing someone? Far away friends
25. Your Car? 2002 Ford Windstar
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Kohls and Wal-Mart
28. Like someone? I like everyone
29. Favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday with the kids and while exercising because it was so hard, it made me laugh
31.When was the last time you cried? Last week......it builds up and then all comes out.
I tag....Brenda, Amanda, and Stacey.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I loved reading this...I think you are an extrovert in your heart!!! You were so friendly to me right from the beginning when we moved into the ward!! Also, I didn't even know you wanted to be a holistic health counselor...that is so cool!