Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pictures from the Past

I just absolutely love this picture! I sure do miss those days when they were little babes! Aren't they so cute?!!! I never used to believe people when they told me "kids grow up fast." It is so true. Now that these two babes of mine have left the nest, I can't tell you how unprepared I was for their absence in our home. I miss you Ether and Kita!
Ready for church! Arent' they so cute!

This is outside the courthouse after Pat legally adopted Ether, Marikita, and Marissa! As you can tell, Gretchen is about ready to join our family!!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, those are sweet pictures. I'm glad that you decided to blog again. Where is Marakita? I remember how depressed my Mom would get when on of her kids left home. Rough times for all involved.

Cindy said...

Marikita is still in town, but living in the dorms on Wesleyan Campus. We rarely see her.....maybe once a month when she absolutely has to do laundry! She is busy with theatre!!!
I can understand your mom's depression, it is so hard when your kids leave. Thanks for writing!!! Happy day!!

Kim said...

I am finally checking out blogs...you have updated! I LOVE all the pictures! Too fun!